The Autofocus System
Professionalism plays its part in an enlightened lifestyle. Professionalism means sticking to the right (enlightenment) principles no matter what.Only through impeccable consistency can we arrive at truth. – The Inspiration and Enlightenment Workshop Click To Tweet
I believe in to-do lists. I have a few. I used to manage my to-do lists with prioritization until I stumbled upon the Autofocus System. It works like this:
- Read quickly through all items on a to-do list page without taking action on any of them.
- Go through the page more slowly looking at the items until one stands out for you.
- Work on that item for as long as you feel like doing so
- Cross the item off the list, and re-enter it at the end of the list if you haven’t finished it
- Continue going around the same page in the same way. Don’t move onto the next page until you complete a pass of the page without any item standing out
- Move onto the next page and repeat the process
The Autofocus system increases my efficiency because it allows subconsciousness to prioritize. Whatever the avatar focusses on, e. g. a problem, subconsciousness will (secretly) elaborate. When it is done, it will offer answers and suggest solutions. Going through your to-do list without conscious focus, allows subconsciousness to suggest to-do items it elaborated and is ready to complete.
Mark Forster invented the Autofocus system. Here are the complete instructions on how to use the Autofocus System.
On a side note, subconsciousness can only elaborate what it knows. If you face the unknown, you want to invoke guidance of the higher self.